Measuring a football fiesta in 4K
Leader LV 5490 multi-screen waveform monitor was chosen for 4K/Ultra HD coverage of the biggest fixture in Spanish football...
View from the Top
View Point / Posted: Dec 01 2015
The life of a satellite broadcaster has not been running smoothly over recent years. Most people will be aware of the battle of the spectrum this year, where valuable satellite spectrum, mostly us...
Trending / Posted: Sep 15 2015
We have all seen metadata used, abused and misused. Over the past decade, many broadcasters have resorted to setting metadata at fixed values and creating their audio programmes to match the metadata ...
Technology Highlight / Posted: Nov 03 2015
Big data has been a buzz word in the video content industry to describe the growing sources of relevant information about quality of service (QoS), customer behaviour and network performance available...
News & Views / Posted: Nov 26 2015
2016 edition aims to discuss business and technology strategies to safeguard radio and television services...
Distribution / Posted: Nov 24 2015
Next Step will tap on Intelsat’s solutions on Horizons 2 to diversify its business offerings...
X-Platform / Posted: Nov 23 2015
The IoT market is estimated to be valued at US$24.2 billion in 2015 and will more than triple the amount in 2020, says Frost & Sullivan...
BCA SHOWDAILY 2015
- Managing content and rights in a distributed broadcasting environment
- Video recording in the cloud: use cases and implementation
- Harmonic IMCR
- Moving away from STB – next steps forward
- Finding the right content control system
- Video dropouts and the challenges they pose to video quality assessment
- Scaling workflows for file-based video delivery
- Protect C-band satellite networks
- Building a successful multi-screen, multi-platform OTT service
- Unifying content security on connected devices
- Securing Android in Pay-TV Operations