View from the Top
The media broadcast industry is entering an era of dynamic change. A significant technology shift is taking place that will usher in new business models,...
Trending / Posted: Sep 02 2014
In the last several years, the broadcast industry has begun making the rapid transition to IT-based infrastructure both for new facilities as well as upgrades of old facilities. Standards such as SM...
Post Script / Posted: Sep 05 2014
It seems clear that 4K is a reality we will all have to confront in the near future. Setting aside the buzz for a moment, it seems worthwhile to consider how consumers will react. Perhaps, we can go...
News & Views / Posted: Sep 29 2014
New appointment brings in regional experience in technical broadcast knowledge and sales support and strategy ...
Management / Posted: Sep 26 2014
Partnership to bring Tedial’s Media IT solutions for MAM and media workflow to Asia-Pacific region ...
BCA SHOWDAILY 2014
- Comparing single-speed and dual-speed acquisition for slow-motion replays versus triple-speed super slow-motion
- Eficient file-based production
- UmbrellaCDN or CDN selector for live and on-demand content
- The Evolution of the Electronics Industry
- Crystal balls, tea leaves or mathematics: forecasting data traffic for mobile services
- Business Integration in Today’s Over-the-Top World
- Integrated watermarking creates more profitable pay-TV businesses
- DVB-S2X demystified