View from the Top
View Point / Posted: Oct 10 2014
Asia’s media industry is in the spotlight as international players continue to look for ways to make inroads into our lucrative market. The total spend on entertainment and media in the Asia-Pacif...
Trending / Posted: Sep 02 2014
In the last several years, the broadcast industry has begun making the rapid transition to IT-based infrastructure both for new facilities as well as upgrades of old facilities. Standards such as SM...
Post Script / Posted: Sep 05 2014
It seems clear that 4K is a reality we will all have to confront in the near future. Setting aside the buzz for a moment, it seems worthwhile to consider how consumers will react. Perhaps, we can go...
- Comparing single-speed and dual-speed acquisition for slow-motion replays versus triple-speed super slow-motion
- Eficient file-based production
- UmbrellaCDN or CDN selector for live and on-demand content
- The Evolution of the Electronics Industry
- Crystal balls, tea leaves or mathematics: forecasting data traffic for mobile services
- Business Integration in Today’s Over-the-Top World
- Integrated watermarking creates more profitable pay-TV businesses
- DVB-S2X demystified