Pebble Beach Systems paves a virtualised path to IP
At NAB New York 2016, Pebble Beach Systems will highlight its virtualised playout solutions ...
View from the Top
View Point / Posted: Oct 05 2016
At its founding in 1916, the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) began its work to foster interoperability in the motion-imaging field. Its first priority was to standardise...
Trending / Posted: Oct 04 2016
According to the latest reports from Digital TV Research, over-the-top (OTT) TV and video revenues for 17 countries in the Asia-Pacific region will reach more than US$18 billion in 2021, up from $5....
X-Platform / Posted: Oct 25 2016
At NAB Show New York, Nevion will be demonstrating products designed to ease the transition to IP for broadcasters ...
X-Platform / Posted: Oct 24 2016
Barry Hartman, product director at Ooyala, shares with APB some pointers on how broadcasters can better support the process of content creation, production and video syndication. 1. Standards and for...
Creation / Posted: Oct 20 2016
In terms of the technology, we need the optimum systems for capture, production, distribution and the consumer. The shooting might be 2D or 3D. The transport may be unicast download, a real-time strea...
News & Views / Posted: Oct 20 2016
New partnership with Sofia Express to deliver Riedel products and solutions to Cambodian customers ...
- Securing Android in pay-TV operations
- Four stories of video success
- Benefiting from cloud-based security management in pay-TV operations
- Total cost of ownership: the key matric for multi-DRM strategy
- Implementing support for HDR using software-defined video solutions
- Future-proofing media workflows through software-defined storage
- Mapping the European pay-TV innovation landscape
- 4K, HDR, HFR: Calculating the storage impact in media workflows